isdbSAM v1.0 released
decontis introduced the new ISDB Analysis & Monitoring solution which covers in-depth analysis and SNMP based monitoring of all parts of ISDB-T, ISDB-Tb and 1seg broadcasts.
The solution is based on the Microsoft Windows platform and is available as
- Software-Only (ESD + software license, can be installed on existing PC or Server hardware)
- SAM-MT 500 (Turnkey Solution, includes all hardware and pre-configuration, ready-to-use)
Among the features are:
- 24/7 real-time monitoring of more than 100 parameters across all technical layers
- MPEG TR 101 290
- Closed Captions
- Audio/Video (incl. ISDB-Tb MPEG-4 support)
- Loudness acc. ITU-R BS.1770.3, EBU R-128
- Conditional Access
- Monitoring up to 8 multiplexes (MPTS) simultaneously
- Support of a wide variety of input and output interfaces
- up to 8x RF in
- up to 8x ASI in & out
- up to 8x IP in & out
- up to 8x File in & out
also in mixed configurations
- Transcoding and streaming audio/video to remote locations
- TS snapshot creation and TS streaming for remote in-depth problem analysis
- Versatile configuration of error/warning thresholds templates
- Alarms sent via SNMP Traps, Email and SMS notifications
- Remotely configurable both via SNMP and convenient Remote Desktop GUI
- Comprehensive event logging
- Rapid troubleshooting of remote problem
- Enhanced quality of service
- Small footprint
- Low CAPEX and OPEX
The solution includes a comprehensive analysis user interface which enables an engineer to track down any issue within any local or remote multiplex
right from its desk within a minute via a remote desktop connection to the particular monitoring probe, which significantly reduces time to problem fix.
10 years decontis – decontis celebrates its 10th anniversary
In March 2014 our company celebrates its 10th anniversary. Founded in March 2004, our company evolved to one of the leading providers of analysis and monitoring solutions for almost all kind of TV broadcasts, including DVB, ATSC and ISDB standards, with partners and customers around the world.
Within this time we were part of many interesting projects and met many fantastic people.
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for the journey of the past ten years, for your partnership and your trust in our company. We are looking forward to an exciting new year, when we will be sailing to new shores together with you! We also hope to meet as many of you as possible again in 2014.
decontis @NAB 2014 – visit our booth N2438 in the Mobile DTV pavilion
In our booth, decontis will perform live demonstrations of its DTV and Mobile DTV monitoring solutions across all standards (ATSC, DVB and ISDB). These products are suitable for head-end, transmitter and field site monitoring and are available with RF, ASI and IP inputs.
The solutions support monitoring of hundreds of broadcast parameters in real-time, on all technical layers (RF, MPEG, M/H ensemble, IP, RTP, NRT, M-EAS, ESG, SDP, EPG, Closed Captions, Subtitles, Teletext, Audio/Video and Conditional Access layers). All services within a multiplex are monitored simultaneously, independent of how many DTV or Mobile DTV services are transmitted within the multiplex.
All TV services can be displayed live on a mosaic wall, or can e.g. be transcoded and streamed into the NOC at low bitrate video/audio or thumbnails for visual confidence monitoring.
Please schedule an appointment via our contact form.
Looking forward meeting you in Las Vegas, April 7-10, 2014 in our booth N2438.